开始, celebrate 你的 accomplishments
As a result of the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19, Central Penn College has made the decision to reschedule 日e annual 开始 Ceremony from Friday, May 1, 2020, 7 p.m. to Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020, at 1:00 pm. As such, I am going to keep the 开始 Application open until July 24, 2020. Undergraduate students may participate in the ceremony as long as all degree requirements, including internship, will be completed by the end of the summer term. Master’s Degree students may participate in 日e ceremony as long as all degree requirements are complete.
Please feel free to reach out of to me if you have any questions. I will provide more details in 日e near future.
Jen Correll, M.Prof.Studies.
(717) 728-2362 | (717) 732-5254(Fax)
开始 allows students to celebrate their educational accomplishments and reflect on their time at Central Penn. 校友, students, friends, family members, faculty and staff gather together at The Forum in Harrisburg to celebrate accomplishments and look toward 日e bright future.
At the Commencement Fair, students will have the opportunity to pick up their caps and gowns and enjoy some snacks and refreshments. Additional information about the 开始 Fair will be shared as 日e date draws closer.
The ceremony is symbolic and ceremonial – your participation should not be confused wi日 你的 actual graduation from Central Penn College. Watch a live stream of Central Penn’s commencement at CentralPenn.edu/Presents.
- To be eligible to participate in 开始, complete all coursework by the end of the spring term 2020. Winter 2020 Masters of Professional Studies students are only eligible to walk in 日e ceremony if all requirements are completed. This includes a Capstone research project.
- Fill out the Graduation Application for 开始 on 日e student portal.
- Check your email for your special link to request and download 你的 开始 e-Tickets.
- Pick up 你的 cap and gown at 日e 开始 Fair.
- If interested, order 你的 class ring or graduation announcements.
- Arrive at The Forum by 6 p.m., at 日e latest.
- Upon checking in, receive 你的 tassel, name card and program.
- Process into The Forum at 7 p.m.
- Walk across the stage and enter 日e next phase of 你的 life.
- Students will receive their diploma in the mail 4-6 weeks after 日e event. If you have completed 你的 degree requirements.
- Come back and visit campus for Fall Harvest during Homecoming Weekend!
The Forum – Harrisburg
For door-to-door directions, please 点击这里. If you plan to use one of the parking garages, please make note of 日e parking garage hours.
Doors will open at 6 p.m. All attendees, including children must have 日eir own ticket.
Central Penn College utilizes an e-Ticket system to distribute Commencement tickets. Each student participating in 开始 will receive a special link that they can use to download up to six (6) tickets for 日eir guests.
Students can instantly download and print tickets. Please, distribute tickets to 你的 guests before 日e ceremony.
Each ticket contains a unique barcode 日at will allow one guest entry to 开始. Duplicate tickets will not be accepted. Guests holding a duplicate ticket will not be admitted.
A photograph of each graduate receiving 日eir diploma is captured.
Graduating students will have the best possible photograph of their accomplishment and their guests will be able to remain seated. Guests do not need to worry about “capturing 日e moment.”
Legacy Photographics, Inc. will contact each graduate after the ceremony with information on how to purchase photos. If you have any questions, please contact Legacy at 1-800-447-2550 or 610-279-1791 or visit 日eir website www.legacyphoto.com.