The Conference Center at Central Penn College
Looking for a perfect spot to host your next business gathering, private party or other event? Look no further than the Conference Center at Central Penn College. Central Penn and CULINART have partnered to bring you the ultimate business meeting or personal celebration experience. Located on the beautiful campus of Central Penn College, in the lower level of the ATEC building.
Hold Your Next Event at Central Penn College
- Over 5,600 square feet of flexible meeting or celebration space
- Availability for receptions of over 500 people
- Complete conference service staff
- Pre-function area for registration and quick breakout transitions
- Full inventory of audio-visual equipment
- Drop-down screens, teleconferencing, computer hook-ups and complementary Wi-Fi
- Outdoor reception space
- Onsite restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner before or after your conference
- Hosting for formal dinners, coffee breaks, elegant buffets, continental breakfasts, business luncheons, afternoon breaks and more
- Easily configurable conference rooms for seminars, productive meetings, general sessions, executive board meetings, and more
- Customized menus
- Free parking for all attendees
- Convenient central location just off I-81
- State-of-the-art facility
- Backed by years of experience from one of the most distinguished names in the business.
Conference Center Information
The health and safety of our guests and the community is our top priority. Given the current concerns related to COVID-19 we will be closing the Central Penn College Conference Center until December 31, 2020. The college’s leadership team is continually monitoring the situation. As additional information is made available it will be located here.