corporate education program
central penn college’s corporate education program is transforming potential into performance. the economy doesn’t stand still. neither should your business.
an educated workforce is key to thriving in today’s ever-changing economy. why risk trying to tackle education and training for your employees alone? why not have a partner with the accreditation and expertise to ensure the program hits the targets?
for nearly 140 years, central penn college has been a vital educational resource for employers and employees in the capital region and beyond. our career-focused programs have been transforming the lives of our students since 1881.
with our corporate education program, your company or organization can now leverage central penn college’s expertise in the following areas:
what we offer
from one-day workshops to multi-week, in-depth engagements, central penn creates targeted, educational programs that meet the needs of your employees and your organization. drawing from our faculty’s wide and relevant market expertise and our robust catalog of courses, we will design and deliver a completely custom experience that fits your schedule and your budget.
- credit or non-credit
- short-term or long-term
- stand-alone or degree-connected
- half-day workshops
- weekday courses
- weekend seminars
- longer, recurring engagements
- onsite – we bring the instructional team and learning to you
- on-campus – your employees attend their courses at our summerdale or lancaster, pa, locations
- online – as a leader in online education since 2004, we create meaningful online learning environments
- hybrid – why pick just one? develop a mix of in-person and online instruction as part of this program
questions to consider
- what knowledge gaps are present among your current workforce?
- how thorough is your succession planning? do your future leaders have the right skills to take the helm tomorrow?
- what are your current competitive advantages? and what do you need to ensure they remain advantages in the future?
- does your company’s vision for growth match your current workforce’s capabilities?
- do you have departments or teams that continually perform below expectations?